SPECIALIZING IN INTERNATIONAL & DOMESTIC LOGISTICS AND FULL SERVICE WAREHOUSING
Discover how convenient logistics can be when you work with the caring experts at Allen & Son Freight. We specialize in commercial and industrial freight shipping worldwide and in your local community.
We are a “Family-Owned and Operated” Professional Transportation Management Team. We operate a clean & temperature controlled warehouse with Department of Defense level certification.
Our company was founded in 1990 in Baltimore. Over the years, we have become a recognized and often imitated force within the international logistics community. Our position is a direct result of our dedication to providing the absolute best service at the lowest possible cost. Our aggressive contract and rate negotiations, on your behalf, bring the savings to you. From our inception and continuing today, we pass these transportation savings on to you – our customer.
We treat each and every shipment as it should be…its own, unique transaction. Each customer has different needs and we make sure these individual needs are met; and they are met on a professional and timely basis. When you call our office, you will not be lost in voice mail or talk to computers. Our phones are answered by real people. You will get real responses and you will get them quickly. We know it’s important for you to feel total confidence in the company you have selected to ship your personal items. After all, they are YOUR personal items. To that end, we continually strive to make your shipping experience as stress-free as possible.
Solving the complexities of FF&E project management
Managing FF&E projects is about much more than trucks and storage vaults. It’s about precision and attention to the intricacies that make each project unique. That’s when we come in.
Renovating a space or opening a new location doesn’t have to be difficult. When you work with ELS – Essential FF&E Project Management, you gain access to a network of professional warehousing and distribution facilities designed to take away the stress of an FF&E project and finish it not only quickly and precisely, but profitably.
ELS – Essential FF&E Project Management is the premier global provider for the hospitality industry offering transportation, warehousing and job-site distribution for furniture, fixtures and equipment. ELS offer:
- FF&E receiving, secure moving and storage, and job-site distribution as well as installation and liquidation services
- Single point-of-project management with coordinators who oversee every detail of your project
- Inventory control and timely reporting of missing or damaged items
- Secured Web access to your project inventory – from anywhere, anytime
- A network of environmentally-conscious service providers offering access to additional manpower, debris removal services and recycling for any situation
- Utilization of SmartWay transportation providers who collaborate with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to improve energy efficiency, reduce greenhouse gases and air pollution emissions, and improve security.